Return to Headlines

Moving? Enrollment?

If you have moved or will be moving, but are still in the district, please send a Proof of Residency to the enrollment office as soon as possible. You can email it to or fax it to the school office at 316-722-8307. An Acceptable Proof of Residency includes a copy of your mortgage/lease agreement, including signature page, or a current copy of your gas, water, trash or electric bill. If you have any questions regarding Proof of Residency, please feel free to contact the enrollment office at 316-350-2050.


If you are moving OUT of district, please contact Jenny Pauls, or by phone at 316-350-2050. Please include the new school, city, and state you will be transferring to so we can prepare your student's records for transfer.


Questions about enrollment?

• For Kindergarten, New, or Returning Student enrollment, contact the Enrollment Center at

316-350-2050 or You may also visit the Enrollment Center at 201 S. Park in Maize.

• For Pre-K enrollment, contact the Maize Early Childhood Center at 316-722-3105 or

* Please note, offices may be closed during the summer and may not be available until Aug. 1st.