Social-emotional character development:
- Connect with all students.
- Model the traits in interactions with students and each other.
- Use common language (Pre-K through 12.)
- Involve all students in character development.
- Integrate with other subjects.
- Incorporate traits in classroom management plans.
- Commit to character education as an ongoing process.
Building Level Character Education Team
Each school will have a Character Education Team that will help implement the district-wide program. If you have any questions about the program, please contact one of the schools.
Maize Way Monthly Character Education Traits