MHS Transcript Request
The simple online way to request, send, and store transcripts is through Parchment.
- Step 1: Log-in or register at www.parchment.com
- Step 2: Add your school to your Profile
- Click Get Started
- Add your High School
- Step 3: Add Destinations
- Select destinations such as colleges, NCAA, Common Application or yourself
- Review Destination
- Step 4: Provide Consent
- Complete the waiver form
- Complete the Transcript Authorization form by eSigning
- Step 5: Payment--Provide debit/credit card payment if applicable. The current fee for electronic delivery is $4.25
- Step 6: Track Order--The status of your request will be emailed and updated in your Parchment.com Account
To access your college transcripts, you will need to visit each individual college's website and request a transcript directly from them. MHS does not maintain or have access to college transcripts.