School social workers are the link between home, school, and community. In Maize USD 266, we value children as individual persons and as the future of our diverse society. The following services may be provided by the school social worker:
- Liaison between school, home and outside agencies.
- Facilitation of parent and student groups to address specific needs.
- Providing services for attendance concerns.
- Individual counseling for students to address specific needs.
- School resource person for helping staff report suspected neglect and abuse.